In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 345
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
I rarely come over to your board, however, I have found it interesting. Thanks to David Johnson for allowing honest discourse. My question is this:
1. What are your honest thoughts about the coming football season?
2. What positions are your strengths and which are your weaknesses?
3. Considering Freeze's cautionary comments about the cupboard being bare, what would be an acceptable record for you this fall?
4. Who will be your QB?
Just my thoughts:
1. I don't have high expectations for this coming year. I just want to see improvement and for our players to play with some passion.
2. I believe our receivers will be our strength. Unfortunately, we have a lot of weaknesses. Our biggest weakness will be O-line.
3. I believe we will win 4-5 games. If we win 6, I will be ecstatic.
4. From watching the spring game, I say Wallace will be our starting QB.
You've sown the wind and now you shall reap.... the Barry.
I also expect noticeable improvement on the defense.
Yes!!! I personally love the 4-2-5 defense... and our defensive scheme alone will show improvement on the field... (not to mention i think the guys will be working harder in offseason, due to coaches)
Ole Miss... We may not scare you now... but we will,
@BrownRebRadio HOTTY TODDY
To be honest why do you think you have the right to come on our site and ask questions?
1. What do you think about your season?
2. How do y'all plan to win next season?
3. State your strengths and please list all your weaknesses?
4. Why has Mullin stop all his little childish quotes?
5. State fans fear what Freeze can do in this state?
6. Y'all message board must suck?
7. Get at me dog.......
well thoughtout brother. you must be joking when you speak of the numbers your offense is going to put up. The thing that make your train of thought on y'all offense so ironic is the statement about your QB. He's the problem, and if that's the case, how will you put up 300 t0 400 yards of offense?
Mullin has stopped his rigamorro because he's bored, what a load of balobna! I know how many scholarships y'all have to give. you must remember this isn't the NFL, it's college football and you must keep quality players in the cupboard. just say recruiting is slow this time of year for y'all?
you speak way to highly of that defense of y'all. While y'all still retain some key guys, remember every year is a different challenge. You can't hang your hat on the year before. This isn't the Houston Dale Nutt rebels you will be facing in 2012. That defense of y'all has some missing parts, and they will show. You know that and everyone else around you do too.
I will say ole Houston took our choke chain from around y'all neck. That's what it is with you, that chain is tightening up again.
"dead on balls accurate" Mona Lisa Vito, 1992
I've edited your response and gave you honesty. I'm sure I will hear back from you. You may not like my answers, but they are honestly given.
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports