In partnership with CBSSports.com
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
We know Dan favorites are tweeting injury reports on Dog Players -- So what why did he go off on the CL Reporter?
10) Just whipping the CL Reporter into line ... (smart doggie -- picking a fight with a man who buys ink by the barrel)
9) Worried about a personal issue ... (maybe those talks with that TN allumin group have gone cold)
8) Disturbed about how the team performed in their first practice ....
7) Angry because a certain key DOG COMMIT was seen in Oxford AGAIN ...
6) Brain "freeze" from crunching on that cup of ice ....
haha!! I think we all know who you're talking about
PositivePete- Dasshatriggeman is a bama plant on this site. His dugie houser underling always up votes him.
5) Upset over Relf wanting "honey badger" hair-do for team photo.
Thougjht Brown was on a roll -- don't make me come up with all 10.
4) Upset that Tim Tebow declined his dinner invitation because Mullen had to ask Tim what "John 3:16" was
The Future Is Bright! Hotty Toddy
Guess you need to consider a premium subscription.
# 1) Suffers from IDS (Irritable Dog Syndrome).
lol, y'all must believe this really is a teenage hangout
where is signing day when you need it?
Not all we care about. Just excited to have recruits committing to us after our two year meltdown. We have sucked it up and kids still want to play for us. I also think you're wrong about kids not signing with us after we have a losing season. Why even commit to us when we have been horrible? Because they see what is coming in a couple years and they want to be part of it.
It's alot of guys that want to play for us, Take Robert Washington for example, he's going to be the nations top player in a few years, and he said Ole Miss is #1 on his list because of Deuce McAllister, just facts
This post has been edited 2 times, most recently by dhatriggaman 23 months ago
Msu went 6-6 last year and 2-6 in Sec. When y'all make to 10 wins then come over here and talk crap!!!
If you are not worried about us and our rumors why do you spend so much time trolling on our board. I can assure you that it is NOT because we want you here.
You have no idea what your talking about do u... i am gonna let u in a a secret, pretty much 80% of our threads, if they titled about State, they arent...
which i thought was stupid... but now i see how funny it is, because it bothers yall so much, and Yall have yet to miss a thread...
Ole Miss... We may not scare you now... but we will,
@BrownRebRadio HOTTY TODDY
sadly, both boards are guilty of this
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports